Exp: 0-2 years
Industry Domain: Open
Education Background: BE/Btech, M.S.C (Biotechnology) -Graduate (0-3 years of experience)
Research Associate will be responsible for conducting primary research/data collection on various research projects.
Profile includes interviewing/ telephonic discussions with high level executive in multinational firms around the globe.
Additionally, individual would be responsible for conducting online search to find contacts using available search engines, directories, reference sites, databases, LinkedIn etc.
Conducting quality B2B phone interviews in North America, UK and Other global locations
Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration
Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently with attention to details
- Databases usage (e.g. Capital IQ, Factiva, Thomson One, OneSource, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and inter-personal communication experience
- Client-facing interactions / Strong client relationship management skills Fluent English
- used in a business/professional context (written and spoken, a must)
- Experience in quality checking processes
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excelh
- Good understanding of IT industryh
- landscape Goal and target driven individual, flexible with shift timings Well versed with search tools and internet based research